HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

#photooftheday by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!
I loved the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection so I'm sharing ANOTHER page today!

I created this simple but effective page with panels of the beautiful papers in the collection, and then finished with the stickers!



I combined square and long stickers with bees and butterflies. I also added some soft black/grey splatters.


Under the photo, I used a larger floral sticker with other stickers - including the word sticker #photooftheday which made a good details.


The combination of these papers and stickers makes it so easy to create fun and bright layouts!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:

Vicki Boutin - Thicker stickers
Vicki Boutin PAPERS:
Full Bloom
Happy Spirit
Sweet Honey
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment