HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Lovely, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,
I am still enjoying playing with the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Happiness Range... here is another page of my daughter looking lovely!
I started with a base of white cardstock. I cut a circle out of the pink Meadow paper. I actually didn't have a full sheet so ended up with joins in the middle. Never mind: I put strips of the floral side of the Meadow paper and some old music old paper across the join!

I decided to add a little mixed media. I used Colour Blast Snow White Colour Paste through a Kaisercraft Grunge Stencil. Then I added some turquoise inks across the middle of the page.

In these close ups, you can see the background detail, as well as the embellishment clusters.


I loved using some of the floral diecuts from the Happiness collection on this page. I put some of them on foam tape for dimension.


I framed the photo in a diecut frame from the pack, and layered more diecuts and stickers on top.


I used lots of the stickers, especially the word stickers, as well as diecuts around the page.

You can also see I took some time to hand stitch around the circle. Not something I do often, but I love the effect.


Thanks for looking today,

Amanda

Products used:
CVS: Happiness: Diecut ephemera
CVS: Happiness: 6x12 stickers
Colour Blast Snow White Colour Paste
Kaisercraft Grunge Stencil

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment