HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Awesome, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all!

I still had some papers and stickers left from the awesome and fun Echo Park Teen Spirit collection. When I found this old photo of our family, it matched perfectly.
 Pairing it with these papers made me think how special and awesome it is to be parents 
to 3 beautiful girls!


I started with a base of white cardstock, and then layered panel and strips of papers from the collection (papers listed below). I love hand cutting flag bottoms to the ends of paper strips for interest.

I cut out one 4x4 Journaling card "Make today count" from this paper, and mounted it on black cardstock. I took my square photo and mounted it on two papers from the range before also layering on black cardstock.

Then I went to town with stickers and black pen doodling.

For the title, I used the Awesome sticker across the bottom of the photo.

Such cool papers and journal cards, when combined with stickers!



More stickers and a little circle journal spot from my stash.


Awesome collection to work with and perfect for documenting our 3 girl family! Girls rock!

Amanda


Products used:
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Teen Spirit - 3x4 Journaling cards paper
Teen Spirit - Epic buttons paper
Teen Spirit - Girl power paper
Teen Spirit - element sticker sheet
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment