HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 16, 2019

Welcome Little One with Photoplay Snuggle Up by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

A super cute page of my kids meeting their cousins baby. 
 Photoplay Snuggle Up is such a cute baby collection and the pinks and
 greys are perfect for my layout:

Welcome Little One

 
I mounted my white cardstock onto some plain pink background paper to create a soft frame.  Next I layered up some of the pretty patterned Snuggle Up papers before adding my photos. I've left a lot of white space on this page. 

 
I've added some pretty Green Tara flowers to the corners of my page , in the peachy pink and white tones of my layout. A small journaling circle to introduce the baby. 
 
 
Finishing off with the perfect title - 2Crafty - Welcome Little One
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Photoplay Snuggle Up Paper - Hanging Around
Photoplay Snuggle Up Paper - Stitched in Love
Photoplay Snuggle Up Paper - Loved Beyond Measure 
Echo Park Hello Baby Girl Solids Light Pink/Yellow
Green Tara Cornflower Pack Peach
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms White
Green Tara Tea Roses (Leaves Only)
Green Tara Leaf Sprays Light Green
2Crafty Chipboard title - Welcome Little One
White Cardstock - Bazzill
Wood Veneer Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment