HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 23, 2019

Beautiful Girls with Echo Park Hello Baby Girl by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Continuing the baby pages this week with one of my niece and her beautiful new arrival, using the gorgeous Echo Park Hello Baby Girl collection. 

Beautiful Girls 
Lots of pretty pastels in this collection so to compliment those I have used the darkest paper in the range, the B Side to the "Onesie" paper. Once I had the darker background I have used some of the softer pretty pastels around my photo. 
For soft touches I have used a doily and a pretty flower cluster for embellishing as well as a little smattering of wood veneer hearts. I've used one of the new Celebr8 pieces, a heart that I have inked in a creamy colour as a focal embellishment alongside the large Prima flower cluster. 

I've finished off with a large title - Beautiful Girls in 2Crafty Chipboard inked in a soft pastel pink. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products used:
Echo Park Paper Co Hello Baby Girl paper - Onesies
Echo Park Paper Co Hello Baby Girl paper - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park Paper Co Hello Baby Girl paper - Words
Echo Park Paper Co Hello Baby Girl paper - Dark Blue/Light Blue
2Crafty Chipboard title - Beautiful Girls 
Prima Marketing Apricot Honey Flowers - Berry Sweet
Celebr8 Hearts
Doily
Wood veneer hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment