HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A Christmas Wish, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Today, I am sharing a page I created with the Vicki Boutin - Wildflower & Honey collection. What amazing vibrant colours! And with such great colours, I decided I could make it work with a crazy Christmas photo.

I used three main papers in the range:

I cut in panels and sections, including mounting the photo. I tore edges along one edge.

I placed this on some white cardstock. For some extra detail, I added some black stamping using the Studio Light Grunge stamp set. To this I added some Colour Blast Bling splatters. 

In these close ups, you can see how I used 2Crafty chipboard and Vicki Boutin embellishments to finish the page.


The main cluster contains two Christmas 2 Crafty chipboard elements: A Christmas Wish title and a Brushstroke Tree.  I inked these and embossed them (I used Colour Blast embossing from my stash).



I included a thicker flower sticker under the Christmas tree, which I love!


I added another butterfly sticker and little plus sticker and word strip.



What a beautiful collection! Hurry in store now, before it sells out!

Thanks for looking

Amanda


Products used



Other products:
Colour Blast- Colour Embossing Powder in Deep Water and Bling
Colour Blast- Colour Shimmer Spray in Bling


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment