HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 5, 2019

Bloom & Grow using Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul by Kerryn Fry

Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing my second page using the collection,
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul.
I am loving the colours in this range.
The photos are my gorgeous niece giving me her version of 'cheese'
 

A simple background effect this week.
The page started with a kraft cardstock base.
Then using white paint and a 6x6 Prima stencil,
I have added interest to different areas of the base to frame the photos.
The photos have been matted with black cardstock
to pop above the layers of papers.


The 2 Crafty Flower Scene has been used to either side of the photo.
The chipboard piece has been cut in two and base-coated with gesso.
I've hand painted the flowers with Distress Paint to match the papers. 
Once the paint had dried, I've added some white doodles with a white gel pen.


The cluster in the bottom left corner of the page 
has been created with diecuts from the Pea Pod Parts.
I've used the journal spot, hearts and flowers
and given them a lift with some 3D foam. 


The 2 Crafty title Bloom & Grow was undercoated with gesso,
and then roughly swiped with Distress Paint.
You can see steaks of white peeping through the paint.
I've used more foam tape to layer the title on the photos.


And that's a wrap!
Thank you for dropping by today,
I hope you have been inspired.
Enjoy your weekend
and join us again on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment