HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Enjoy Life by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans!

I love the new collection from Pink Paislee - Indigo and Ivy - an awesome mix of colours, with touches of gold. This range will be back in store soon. Today's layout features the teals and blues and of course, I brought in the gold!

To create my page I started with some white cardstock and a single sheet of paper from the Indigo and Ivy collection. 
I wanted to use multiple photos in this layout of my daughter in the tree. For each photo, I mounted them on a range of papers from Indigo and Ivy 6x6 paper pad, and some white cardstock.

Behind the photos, I cut some 6x6 papers in half and spread them across this layout. I was able to hide any paper joins by laying the photos over them.

Now let's look at the close ups to see how I embellished the page with more things from the Indigo and Ivy collection, as well as some 2 Crafty chipboard.

Around the photo I used a 2Crafty chipboard Pointed Doily Frame, which I embossed in gold, to bring more gold to the page.

I added stickers, chipboard and acetate words from different packs in the Indigo and Ivy collection. I layered these together in clusters throughout the page.



I added square and rectangular stickers off each side of the photos, and combined with a flower and/or heart sticker.


And I finished the page with some gold splatters.


Thanks for looking today. Next week I will have a different page with the same collection!

Amanda

Products used:
Papers and Embellishments from Pink Paislee: Indigo and Ivy : BACK IN STORE SOON!
Pointed Doily Frame
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Bling
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment