HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Amazing, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Welcome to the last day of July! 
And today I am sharing a double page of my middle daughter and our dog, Lulu.
 I again used the Pink Paislee: Indigo and Ivy collection.
  This time I used the soft pinks & greens and mustard & golds in the range.

I started this layout with two sheets of White cardstock.
Then I created a soft mixed media background.
Step one was using white gesso through the Kaisercraft Mini template - Foliage design. 
Step two was to create a soft pink water wash effect. I did this using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Abandoned Coral which I pressed onto some plastic and mixed with water and painted onto the layout. 
Finally, step 3 was to add some gold splatters using Bling Shimmer Spray.


Let's look at more of the page and some close ups to see how I used Indigo and Ivy papers and embellishments.

First side of the layout:

The papers I used are from the 6x6 paper pad. I laid the 6x6 papers to make a panel across the entire double page.


Alongside the left side of the photo, I layered stickers and acetate diecuts and words from the Indigo and Ivy collection.


Second side of the layout:
Here you are see that I mounted the collection of smaller photos in a soft pink paper, also taken from the 6x6 paper pad.


More stickers and diecuts are layered in this cluster.


In this close up, you can see some of the detail of the mixed media background.

Thanks for looking! I was fun to do a double page - it had been a long time! LOL!

Amanda

Products used:
Papers and Embellishments from Pink Paislee: Indigo and Ivy
Colour Blast white gesso
Kaisercraft Mini template - Foliage
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad in Abandoned Coral
Colour Blast:Shimmer Spray in Bling

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment