HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 29, 2019

NZ with Pinkfresh Studio
Out & About by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Sharing a travel page this week with the awesome travel range Out and About 
by Pinkfresh Studio:

NZ 2019

 
I've used the netural New Places paper - the background is predominantly white so not busy. Added a pop of colour to the top and bottom. 

Love these cool frames in the collection, you get 6 in total and I've used 5 on this page to showcase a variety of my travel photos to fit the theme on each frame - Wander, Tourist Mode, Getaway, Around Town and Adventuring. 


To the frames I've added some extra stickers from the range and an assortment of enamel dots and shapes. 
 

I added a little journaling tag to balance out my page - adding some stickers and enamel shapes to a journaling shape from the Bucket List paper. 



I've added a few extra stickers to the bottom of my layout, and a very simple title and date. 


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - New Places
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Adventure
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Explore
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About paper - Bucket List
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Stitched Frames
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About - Cardstock Stickers
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soup Expoxy Shapes
Assted Enamel Dots
Simple Stories Alpha Stickers
Teresa Collins Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment