HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hello Love, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
And welcome to my first share for July! Today I used a Kaisercraft collection called Paisley Days.
 I love the colour tones and florals in this range.
I used two main sheets of paper to create this page: the Soul paper as the base and the Good Vibes paper for the background. This Good Vibes  paper had so much detail I used it in full, only trimming the edges to stick to the Soul paper. I used mounted the two photos on this Soul paper.
I cut two quote strips from the Daisy Chain paper and put these across the page.
Looking closely now at my embellishments.

For the title I used a 2 Crafty word title "hello love". I cut the two words apart, and inked "hello" in black, and covered the "Love" in patterned paper.

In each small cluster you will find:
* 2Crafty Lattice leaves (inked black) 




Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Products used:
Kaisercraft - Paisley Days Paper - Soul
Kaisercraft - Paisley Days Paper - Good Vibes
 Kaisercraft - Paisley Days Paper - Daisy Chain


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment