HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 1, 2019

Spread your Wings with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection that I used a few months back. Still loving this collection so much!

Spread your Wings

I jumped on the trend of fussy cutting the butterflies from the gorgeous Bright & Beautiful patterned paper in the CVS Happiness collection. That is a LOT of butterflies to cut. Only about half ended up on this layout - stay tuned for another page featuring them!

I wanted to stick to the rainbow colours and used them linear but then scattered them slightly so they appear more natural. 


I've kept my photo small and layered some ephemera and stickers around it as I want my flight of butterflies to stand out.  My title is created using dylusions paints onto the 2Crafty chipboard title, then I watered down the lighter pink paint and added splashes to match the dots on the butterflies. 

A view of the butterflies - I have used foam tape to give their wings a lift to create the idea of them flying off the page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used: 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Bright & Beautiful
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Sprinkles 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  Meadow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  Botanical Bliss
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness 6x12 Accessory Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Spread your Wings title
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz

No comments:

Post a Comment