HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Dream Destination by Amanda Hartmann


Hello AAS fans!

Another travel page today - this one from Bosnia-Herzegovina!
And I have used the wonderful Simple Stories Vintage Traveller collection again.


I have layered a few papers in the collection in the background and behind the photo: Rust/Green, and Off the Grid. I loved the world map design in the Off the Grid paper.

I finished the page simply; with journaling, stickers from the Simple Stories collection and some 2Crafty chipboard.


In these close ups you can see the various stickers from the 12x12 pack.



I used the "dream" chipboard word from 2Crafty pack with Webster's Alphabet stickers, for the title of the page.



I also included some scatters of 2 Crafty chipboard stars.


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment