HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 10, 2018

Gorgeous using Simple Stories Lil' Dude by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Today I'm sharing my first page created from the awesome collection
Simple Stories Lil' Dude.
Absolutely love the colours and patterns in this collection!
The photo is of my cheeky great-niece, 
who said the collection was only for boys!
 

As expected for me, this page did start with a Kraft cardstock base,
but only for toughness, I've then covered it with patterned paper.
I love the lime green chevron paper, Boys Rule.
The Bits & Pieces have been used to create the clusters across the page.


I have used both black & white cardstock in the layers of papers.
The photo has been matted with the white 
and the final paper layer has been matted with black.
I have fussy cut the speech bubbles from Hear Me Roar
and used foam tape to lift them off the page.
The frame either side of the photo.


I have used the 2 Crafty Polaroid Frame on the photo,
it has been covered with the patterned paper 2x2 Elements.
The Heart Silhouettes have been painted with Barn Door Distress Paint
and given a finishing coat of Dimensional Magic.
The hearts have been backed with patterned paper.
The title 2 Crafty Fine Word 'Gorgeous' has been painted 
with Distress Paint and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic.


The journal spot has been fussy cut from the 4x4 Elements paper.
I have cut a tag from patterned paper 
and placed it under the journal spot.
The embellishment cluster has been lifted with foam tape 
and I have used more elements from the Bits & Pieces pack.
To finish the page, I have highlighted a few elements with faux stitching and a black pen.


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy your weekend 
and remember to check back on Monday to see Fiona's next project.

Product Used:
Bazzill White Cardstock
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - Boys Rule
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - Never Grow Up
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - Little Man
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - 2x2 Elements
Simple Stories lil' Dude - 4x4 Elements
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - No Limits
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - Play Hard
Simple Stories Lil' Dude - Hear Me Roar
Simple Stories Lil' Dude Bits & Pieces
2 Crafty Fine Word Set 2
2 Crafty Heart Silouettes
2 Crafty Polaroid Frames
Distress Paint
Dimensional Magic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment