HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Snapshots, by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
Earlier in the month I shared a page I created with the latest Bo Bunny collection where I used the blues and neutrals for a fab family page
Today I use the same Bo Bunny Little Wonders collection, this time using the super cute animal designs.
 

As cute as this page is, it is also simple. Starting with a white background, I created a grid by cutting the Bo Bunny patterned paper Sage, into 9 squares. I machine stitched these to the background with some white and some pink thread.

Then I used a few diecuts plus some chipboard and stickers in most of the squares. The cute bears and bunny come from the ephemera pack.
I added the photo to the centre square and decorated around that.
For the title, I used the chipboard word "snapshots" from the 2 Crafty Travel words set which I inked dark blue. I layered this on an arrow from the ephemera pack with some messy pink thread. A little pink heart sticker worked perfectly too. I got this from a new pack of PinkFresh Studio puffy heart stickers.

In the top and bottom opposite corners, I layered an inked 2 Crafty Word circle chipboard, on a circular diecut from the ephemera pack. And more pink puffy hearts, of course!
And don't forget those bears - taken from the ephemera pack and popped on some foam tape for dimension - I just love these. And more puffy heart stickers on bows to finish them off!

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed this page, overflowing with cuteness!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda



Products used:
White cardstock
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment