HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 6, 2018

Simple & Sweet with Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again this week with another layout created using Pink Fresh Studios Simple & Sweet collection. 

Simple & Sweet
For this layout I have only used 1 sheet of patterned paper - Fresh Air, and have cut out the different tickets and layered them around my photos. I have fussy cut the lemon half from one of the tickets and tucked that under my page. 

To the tickets I have added some embellishments in the form of puffy stickers and epoxy badges - both part of the Simple & Sweet collection. 
I've finished off with some enamel dots and used the puffy stickers for my title. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet paper - Fresh Air
Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet Puffy Stickers
Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet Epoxy Badges
Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet Enamel Dots
White Cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment