HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 27, 2018

Cool with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using Cocoa Vanilla Boys rule collection. I just love the bright greens and blues in this range. 

Cool

This patterned paper is perfect for a background as most of the work is already done! I have added a little bit of stamping to the background but it doesn't need much. 

I've then used a couple of the patterned papers to add some layers behind my photo.


Next I have used the frames from the ephemera pack to create a cool design - I plan out the design then cut the frames so they can fit the layout. 



I've used the stars and arrows from the ephemera pack to embellish and to create my title Cool. I've finished off with some flair buttons from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Flutterby Designs. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule paper - Expressionist
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule paper - Happy Go Lucky
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule paper - Straight and Narrow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule Ephemera
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Numbers
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dots
Flair Buttons 

No comments:

Post a Comment