HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 17, 2018

Amaze Yourself using Simple Stories Travel Notes by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing my second page using
Simple Stories Travel Notes.
Once again, not a travel page, I've gone for a sport themed page.
This is Mr now 14, attempting a 'Rainbow Flick' a few years ago,
he loves doing the tricks.
I have started the page with a plain piece of Kraft Cardstock.
Then I have layered strips of patterned paper horizontally across the page.
Using different thickness of the papers, I left a small gap between each strip.
Love the arrows in the patterns travelling across the page.


The 2 Crafty Geometric Arrow has been painted with Black Soot Distress Paint.
The circles and arrows work well with the papers.
The pop of black works well with the black & white photos.


I have used foam tape to lift the photos and embellishment cluster.
The 2 Crafty Skull has been painted with Picket Fence Distress Paint
and once dry, I've doodled with a black pen


The 2 Crafty title Amaze Yourself has been painted with Chipped Sapphire Distress Paint.
I've used Black cardstock to punch out some photo corners.
The Sticker Elements and Bits & Pieces were used to add the finishing touches.
I've then added more doodling around the papers and journal strips
using a black gel pen.


That's all for me this week.
Hope you have been inspired to create.
Enjoy the weekend and remember to pop back on Monday
for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:
2 Crafty Geometric Arrow


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment