HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 13, 2018

Love This with Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection to play with.
 It's a fun, beachy collection but today I have used the more general patterns, particularly the geometric hexagon patterns on the Good Vibes paper to create my layout:

Love This


For this layout, I wanted the fantastic colours in the Good Vibes paper to be front and centre so have used a single strip of paper then added some strips of black on either side to make the colours in the hexagons really pop. 


I've added a little bit of stamping to the left of my page, using a hexagon texture stamp, then added some pink sploshes to tie in with the sploshes on the patterned paper. 


I've embellished with a variety of embellishments from my stash including flair badges, rubber charms, stickers & sequins before finishing off with some journaling stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper - Good Vibes
Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper - Aloha
Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper - South Beach
Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper - Coral Reef
Simple Stories Bloom Sticker 4x6 Sheet
CVS Wild at Heart Rubber Charms
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Hexagons
Dylusions Paints - Peony Blush 
Flair Button
Doily
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment