HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 12, 2021

Forever Layout using Penelope Dee Charlotte by Kerryn

Hello everyone!
The page I'm sharing with you today
has been created using the collection,
The beautiful photo is of my sister and my niece,
it was taken at my older niece's engagement in March.
The colours in the photo work well with the collection. 


The base cardstock is Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, my fav.
The effect in the background has been 
Aged Mahogany and Ripe Persimmon.
I've added them with the Sweet Sunflower Carta Bella Stencil
The inks have been applied in 3 main areas.

I've used the stencil and a gold pen 
to outline the circle part of the stencil.

The next layer is the Celebr8 Love Story Stencil
and Brillance Gold Ink added to random areas.


been covered with Tsukineko Gold Ink.
It has been tucked under the journal card
that was hand cut from the Devoted Paper.


I hand cut some extra flowers from the Sentimental paper
to add to the flower cluster on the journal card.
Then I've added Stickles Glitter Glue
to the flower centres for a little sparkle.


The flower cluster tucked under the 
top right corner of the photo has been
hand cut from the Sentimental paper as well.
The small heart was also hand cut from the paper.

I've add gold pen fake stitching
to either side of the Precious Paper.


The quote has been hand cut
from the Sentimental paper.
I have cut it down into four smaller pieces
and added it the page with foam tape.


The title for the page has been created with 
the words 'Loved Beyond Measure'
hand cut from the Devoted paper.

has been covered with gold ink
and then added to the page as a sub-total.

The final touch to the page
is flicks of gold ink across the page.


Thanks for visiting the Blog today,
I hope you have enjoyed the process.
Have a happy and crafty weekend
and please join us again on Monday.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment