HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 1, 2021

Puttin' Around with Simple Stories Family Fun by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another page with the fun and awesome Family Fun collection by Simple Stories. This time I have created a page featuring some Putt Putt golf:

Puttin' Around




For this layout I focused on the ephemera and found the bits and pieces in the pack that suited playing Putt Putt. I also used one of the tags from the ** paper to use as an embellishment with a little string bow. 


I layered up some papers underneath my black cardstock - the black really makes the bright colours pop and worked well with my dark photos - from being in an indoor, glow in the dark putt putt centre. 

I love the admit one paper and cut a blue strip to tie my page together and added a few green ones for balance. 


Next I framed my design with the ephemera pieces, choosing Puttin' Around to be my title and then I finished off with a few puffy sticker stars. 



Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment