HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 22, 2021

You've Got This! with Doodlebug Fun at the Park by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a special page created using the Doodlebug Fun at the Park collection
for this page of my Dad battling cancer. (He is now in remission). 

You've Got This!


The primary colours and stars were perfect for this page! My starting point was actually the cut-file, as soon as I saw it I knew it was the perfect frame for Dads new photo.
 The colours had to match the St George Dragons footy jersey of course!


Once I had the design, I backed my cut-file with the papers from the Fun at the Park collection. Next decision was to have a white or black background - the colours popped a lot more on the black so I used my mask and some paint to create a burst pattern under where my cut-file would go using the Uniquely Creative Linear Ray Stencil. 


I added some xoxo's from my stash and finished with the perfect title - You've Got This! Lastly a couple of the cute enamel stars from the Doodlebug collection.


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:
Doodlebug Fun at the Park paper - Goofy Stripe
Doodlebug Fun at the Park paper - Mini Dot
Doodlebug Fun at the Park paper - Movie Stars
Doodlebug Fun at the Park paper - Sweet Celebration
Doodlebug Fun at the Park Shape Sprinkles - Star Attraction
Uniquely Creative Linear Ray Stencil
Kaisercraft Black Cardstock
Thickers
Misc felt XOXO
Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment