HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 8, 2021

Current Mood with Pinkfresh Studio Best Day by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am back with some more Pinkfresh Studio: The Best Day collection
to create my layout

Current Mood


I've utilised the pinks and greys from this collection to work in with my daughters pink and grey check shirt. 

I've used a new VB stencil to mask a fern to my background which compliment the leafy paper  then added some flecks of pink paint.  Then I have layered up some torn pattern paper layers. 

My title is from an older Pinkfresh collection - Keeping it Real. 


To embellish the page I have used some of the embellishments from the Floral ephemera pack, alongside some Cocoa Vanilla pieces and some older Pinkfresh. 



Love this little girl flair button from Cocoa Vanilla! So cute! And the perfect way to finish this little cluster. 




Thanks for stopping by, till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Grateful Heart paper
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Home Sweet Home paper 
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Together is my Fav paper
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Harvest Market paper 
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Floral Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Best Day Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Keepin it Real - Puffy Phrase Stickers
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Stencil Greenery
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Flair 
Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable Tassels and Bows
Kaisercraft White Cardstock - Snow
Distress Oxide Ink - Hickory Smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment