HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 26, 2021

Crafty Girls using Carta Bella Craft & Create by Kerryn Fry

Hello everyone!
I'm sharing one final page created with 
the gorgeous collection Carta Bella Craft & Create.
Surprisingly, I have actually used it as it was intended!
A crafty weekend away with my Mum, friends
and a fantastic bunch of women at Victor Harbor.


The effect in the background has been 
created with Distress Oxide Inks 
Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron.
I've applied the inks to the cardstock with the 
I love the extra colour created 
where the inks have overlapped.


I've used three portrait photos 7x10cms,
they have been added to Bazzill Raven Cardstock
and lifted with foam tape.

The small peach journal has been hand cut 
from the paper Handmade with Love. 


I have added more black cardstock as a strip
to tie in with the photo mats.
Then added some fake stitch lines
around some of the paper layers
with a black gel pen.


All of the flowers and leaves have been 
hand cut from the papers
Sew Lovely Floral and Crafting Floral.
I've used foam tape to create dimension
in the clusters on the page.
 

The words have been hand cut
from the paper Crafty & Happy 
The craft embellishments have 
been cut from the paper Handmade with Love.


The title has been made from the
word 'Crafty' cut out of the paper Crafty & Happy.
The word 'girls' are alpha stickers from my stash.


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
I hope you have enjoyed the page.
Have a great crafty weekend
and please join us again on Monday

Products used:
Carta Bella Craft & Create - Crafting Floral
Carta Bella Craft & Create - Sew Lovely Floral


No comments:

Post a Comment