HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 14, 2019

So Fun & Such an Amazing Day with Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure by Fiona Johnstone

Hey everyone

A couple of travel pages with the fun and bright Let's Go on an Adventure collection from Bella Blvd. First up

So Fun
   
 
I've added some texture paste trough a stencil for my background to create a bubble effect to mimic the whitewater. Next I have haphazardly layered some complimentary patterned papers to create some movement to my page. 
I've used icons from the Ephemera pack in the collection to embellish my layout, adding some wood veneer shapes and some journaling stickers to finish it off. 
Close ups of the texture and embellishments. 

And my second page:

Such an Amazing Day

For this layout I have used a neutral base paper as I had a lot of photos to fit on to the page of our trip up the mount to Skyline Rotorua. A fun day out I wanted to include multiple photos to capture the day. To enable me to use multiple photos I have used a simple design of paper strips running down the page in co-ordinating colours. 
next I have added my photos in a linear pattern, before adding embellishments from the ephemera pack and a few pieces from some other travel collections - particularly Pinkfresh Studio Out and About. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
So Fun
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Wildflowers
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Park Map
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Shy foxes
Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux Pinch of Colour
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure Ephemera Icons pack
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Travel 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Wood Veneer Shapes
Simple Stories Hello Summer 4x6 Stickers
Thickers
Texture Paste
Mask
White Bazzill cardstock 
Such an Amazing Day
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Wildflowers
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - No Wifi Script
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Park Map
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure paper - Shy foxes
Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure Ephemera Icons pack
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Out & About Mixed Embellishment Pack
2Crafty Chipboard Such an Amazing Day

No comments:

Post a Comment