HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Enjoy Every Moment
using Doodlebug I {heart} Travel
by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Here is another travel page to share today.
 This one features the new travel collection from Doodlebug Designs: I Heart Travel.

I combined this collection with a watery mixed media background.


To create the mixed media background, I first painted the entire white cardstock with white gesso - this seals the page so the colours sit on top and can be moved around, rather than soak in quickly. I sprinkled some Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts In Peacock, Paris and Duke, and added water. I used the heat gun to dry it and more water to spread the colour where I wanted on the page.

I used strips of the Doodlebug Papers: Love this; Picture this at the top and bottom of the page and to mount the photo.

I embellished the page with stickers...  Picture Perfect: Sprinkle stickers and 12x12 This and that Sticker Sheet.

A longer sticker along the bottom of the photo, and smaller ones in clusters.


You can also see the water colour background in these close ups.






I continued more stickers at the top and bottoms of the page as well!



What a fun and bright range!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:
White cardstock
White Gesso
Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts: Peacock, Paris and Duke.
Doodlebug Paper: Love this
Doodlebug Paper: Picture this
Doodlebug Sprinkle Stickers: Picture Perfect


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment