HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Family Layout using Celebr8 Photobook
by Amanda H

Hi AAS fans,
Hope you are having a good week - today is my last share for October. I have used more 
papers from the Celebr8 Photobooth collection.
 I bought the paper pack, this is my second page and I still have lots of papers and
 cut-aparts left!
 Great value!
 

I used the neutral paper background, with blue on top.  I repeated the same papers under the photo. I cut the beautiful floral patterned paper into a circle. I inked the edges with soft black ink.

For the details, I hand cut the different tags, frames and words from the Celebr8 paper.

I finished with some Prima flowers, and leaves from my 49&market stash.




I love the colours in this paper pack!
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
PS> In case you missed it, here is my first page with this collection!
Products used:
Celebr8 - Photobooth Paper Pack
Prima flowers- Apricot Honey range - Lovely Peaches
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment