HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

You leave footprints.... by Amanda H

Hi all, 

Welcome to my Wednesday share!
Last week I had an exciting delivery - some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Sprays.
I made today's page using the new sprays.
 I used them to colour the chipboard and to make the mixed media background.
 

I started with some white cardstock - and sprayed two colours on the background

Then I used a resist technique. I placed a 12x12 stencil on the page and sprayed water.
 The water reacts with the Distress Oxide Spray and leaves an impression from the stencil.

Here you can see some of the impressions on the page in the Distress Oxide colour.

I mounted the whole page on some Kraft Cardstock as well!

Then I assembled my page with my photo and a mix of embellishments.

I cut a 2 Crafty chipboard title into two parts, to use in two locations on the layout. I sprayed the chipboard with both blue Distress Oxides.

I stuck these other some tissue paper, plasters tape and muslin.


Amongst the clusters, I used some sweet embellishments:  Prima flowers - Lovely Peaches - from the Apricot Honey range; Vicki Boutin - chipboard stickers- from the Wildflower & Honey range and Green Tara - white leaf sprays


Isn't the butterfly the sweetest? - it is from the Vicky Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection.
Layered with more stickers from the Vicki Boutin pack and more muslin, leaves and some
 stamen - I love it!


Around the sand word in the photo, I added a 2 Crafty Heart Strings frame - also coloured
 with the Distress oxide Sprays.


And finally to finish - I needed some splatters. I used Distress Oxide Spray in Pickled Raspberry, as well as some Dylusions Ink Spray in Black Marble.

Thanks for looking today - have you tried the Distress Oxide Sprays yet?

Amanda


Products used:
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Spray - Broken China
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Spray - Chipped Sapphire
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Spray - Pickled Raspberry
Dylusions Ink Spray in Black Marble.
Prima flowers- Apricot Honey range - Lovely Peaches
Vicky Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection - Layered butterfly stickers
Vicky Boutin Wildflower & Honey collectionChipboard thicker stickers
Green Tara - white leaf sprays
2 Crafty Heart Strings frame
2 Crafty chipboard title: You leave footprints on my heart 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment