HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Make Today Count
using Celebr8 Photobook
by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a page I created using the Paper Pack from Celebr8 - Photobooth Sketch Pack. Great colours and so many cool elements you can cut out and use on your pages.


For this page I started with two sheets of paper from the pack - the neutral for the base with the blue as the next layer. This blue paper had really interesting elements of tickets and tags in the bottom right corner, so i decided to build my photo stack and embellishments amongst it.

I went to town fussy cutting elements from the cut-apart sheets in the pack. I cut tags, labels, cameras, words, flowers and tickets. These are layered on the page to add interest.

Please check out some close ups for the details:


Tucked in this side of the cluster is a piece of  2 Crafty Heart Clump - inked navy blue and coated with dimensional magic. You can see it layered amongst the cut out pieces I made.


I also but one heart from the 2 Crafty Heart Clumps (which would have been hidden anyway), and included it in the small top left cluster. This adds some balance to the page, as it is combined with the title label and more cut outs.

You can also see here some splatters - I used Colour Blast Fire Engine Colour Shimmer spray for this.


On the other side of the photos, amongst the cut outs, I included a 2 Crafty Beaded Hanging Heart - also inked navy blue and coated with dimensional magic.


This photo and now page, does capture the perfect moment of meeting with work colleagues in Amsterdam. These papers are versatile and I already have more pages planned with the collection.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment