HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 28, 2019

Always Believe
using Celebr8 Captured Memories
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have the most beautiful collection to share with you today, using the recently added to the store Celebr8 collection of papers and matt board.  You must check out these paperpacks, the papers are just stunning. 

Always Believe in Yourself
How pretty is this paper I have used for my base paper? Love the little corner details on this. A lot of the papers have pretty little details that are great for fussy cutting - you can see I have cut out the little clock and also the words "close you my heart" from the paper. The packs contain journaling and embellishments you can cut out to suit your page. 

I've teamed the paper with these cute matt board swirls and heart. You can treat these like you would chipboard. I have inked the swirls in a peach to match my paper but left the title and circle heart bare. I have added a little stamping with a script texture stamp and some pinecone ink to tie my layout together and finished off with some of the pretty Green Tara fantasy blooms. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment