HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

love, adore, cherish by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,
Here is my first page share for October... the year is flying by! 
Today I used the sweet florals and colours of the Prima Apricot Honey collection.
 They were a great match to this photo of my sister and I in Croatia.

I matched some pink and kraft cardstock to the prima papers to use as the base and as mounting behind the photo.

Then I layered two main sheets of paper to create the page: Apricot Honey as the neutral panel and Sweet Apricots as the floral panel.

I finished with flowers, fussy cut elements and 2Crafty chipboard.


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the Sweet Apricots paper and used them in this main cluster.
 I also fussy cut butterflies from the All Together paper.

I added some of the flowers from the Lovely Peaches pack to each cluster.

I used three words from the 2Crafty Mini words set 2 in each cluster also. I inked them
 in a golden brown to match.

Also in the larger cluster I used a 2Crafty flourish, which I had heat embossed in copper.
 This matches the copper foil finishes in the papers.


A flower and a fussy cut butterfly with a chipboard word in each of the smaller clusters.


I do love the florals and coppers that work so nicely with this photo amongst the old buildings!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
Products used:
kraft cardstock
Prima Paper: Apricot Honey
Prima Paper: Sweet Apricots
Prima Paper: All Together
2Crafty Mini words set 2
2Crafty flourish - Leafy Shrub Set 3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment