HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 28, 2019

Limited Edition using Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Hope you are all keeping warm.
Today I am sharing the first page I have created with 
the collection, Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul.
I have found ore photos from the archives
and these ones I just couldn't resist.
At 18 months old, this little cutie was full of beans
and always made us smile.

The Kraft Cardstock background was a great base 
for the softer colours in this collection.
and Distress Oxide Inks to create the background effect.
Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Hickory Smoke were the perfect match.
I've layered the colours at three different points surrounding the photos.


'In His Element' has been added as a sub title.
I've backed the board with patterned paper to add a little more yellow to the page.
The hearts from the Pea Pod Parts Die-Cuts 
were a great addition either side of the board.
Some foam tape have given them some dimension.


The embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner of the page
has been created with a 2 Crafty Clock Face,
2 Crafty small Polaroid Frame and a few die-cuts.
I have painted the Clock Face and added some patterned paper.
The Frame has been covered with patterned paper
and then backed with patterned paper to use for some journaling.


I have punched out some tags using a snippet of green from the Bite Size bits
and a piece for Choose Joy paper.
With some string and a few more hearts lifted with foam tape,
I have finished the small cluster below the title.
Using a white pen, I have doodled a faux stitch line on different elements.


The main title 2 Crafty Limited Edition has been covered 
with Hickory Smoke Distress Paint.
I have then stamped the title using Kaisercraft Textured Stamp and white ink.
The title has been added to the page using foam tape to separate it from the B&W photos.




Products Used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment