HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

"Love this view", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans,

I have done some travel in the past couple of years - so I have lots of photos to scrap. 
It means I am always looking for travel ranges to scrap with. 
The new Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Traveller collection is perfect!

In the collection, there is a pack of Simple Basics papers - they are amazing base papers, with no real patterns but in great colours for the collection. I bought this pack and used the papers as the back border and to mount the photo. I also used strips of the orange paper to hold my journaling.

The hero of this page, is the patterned paper -Explore & Discover - with an amazing design which means you need very little other paper.

To finish the page, I used some 2 Crafty chipboard Harlequin Clumps and stickers from the Simple Stories sticker sheet. Also I used more of my 49 & Market wishing bubbles.

 Please enjoy these close ups to see some of the details.


I layered the 2Crafty chipboard under the photo edges and under some stickers. I used Distress Oxide Ink: in Faded Jeans to add the first colour to the chipboard, before colouring darker with Colour Blast Shimmer Dust in Navy. I added a few layers to get the colour right. I also included splatters of the Distress oxide Ink to the background.


I loved the layers of stickers and wishing bubbles with the chipboard. The colours and stickers were a great match for this photo from the top of Mount Saint Peter in The Netherlands!


Thanks for looking today,
Amanda


Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment