HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"Tourist Mode", by Amanda Hartmann

Hello AAS fans!

I was lucky enough to travel to Europe with my sister and friend this year and I have
 finally printed some photos.
 So now I get to scrapbook some of my travels and using the 


With papers in the range, combined with the puffy stickers, this page came together so easily.

I started with Explore paper as the background, and layered New Places paper on top. I also used some Explore paper to mount the photo. Pinkfresh Studios has some lovely packaging and I used the backing card to the Puffy Stickers to add another layer mount under the photo. 

Next I cut apart the journal cards and tickets from the Bucket List paper. I layered these down the page and under the photo to create detail and interest. All papers have had their edges distressed.


You can see the combined journal cards and tickets from the Bucket List paper and the Puffy Stickers in each of these close ups. 



I'm so excited to start scrapping and sharing these travel photos and pages.

Thanks for looking today,
Amanda


Products used:
Pinkfresh - Out & About Paper - Explore
Pinkfresh - Out & About Paper - New Places
Pinkfresh - Out & About Paper - Bucket List

Pinkfresh - Out & About Puffy Stickers

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment