HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 14, 2019

Together using Pinkfresh Studios Out and About by Kerryn Fry

Hello AAS faithfuls!
Today I am sharing my second project created with the travel collection,
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About.
The rare photo of my man and I was taken by my Mum,
it was our first trip to the snow August 2014.


I started the page with my favourite Kraft Cardstock.
Using a few different size snowflake stamps and white ink,
I have randomly stamped the background.
I have decorated the centre of the stamped snowflakes with 
both Diamond Stickles and Kaisercraft Pearls.


With the scrapbook papers Explore & Travel Icons,
I have cut snowflakes with a few different dies.
Some snowflakes have been glued straight to the background,
others have been lifted with foam tape to add the extra dimension.


The 2 Crafty Polaroid Frame has been covered with the paper Bucket List.
I've used the frame on the photo to draw the eyes to our faces
and to take away some of the bust part of the photo.


The Cardstock Stickers were great to embellish the page
and pick up a few of the other colours on the page.
More foam tape was used to lift a few of those elements.


The main paper on the page was Tickets
and then I've added a few papers under the photo.
I've hand cut a few extra pieces from the papers to add to the page,
the circles are from the Explore paper


A few more Cardstock Stickers also decorated 
some of the centres of the larger snowflakes and 
a few more pearls were added too.


Once dry, I have swiped the title with gold ink.
The finishing touch was some Diamond Stickles to the main word 'Together'
That's all for this week,
I hope you have enjoyed the process.
Thank you for dropping in and enjoy your weekend!
Please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next page.
Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Tickets
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Explore
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Bucket List
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - New Places
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Traveler
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Travel Icons
Pinkfresh Studios Out and About - Cardstock Stickers
2 Crafty Polaroid Frame
2 Crafty title Together is my favourite place to be
Distress Paint
Kaisercraft Pearls
Kaisercraft Snowflake Dies
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment