HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 24, 2019

Wild with Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with another Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day! Collection.
 How perfect is this paper for these alpaca photos?

Wild
Inspired by the super cute llamas/alpacas patterned paper and embellishments. Still on trend and cute too! Loving this paper, I wanted to show it off, so I have used a full strip of it down the length of my page. Then I have added some of the plainer patterns to compliment the paper. 


I've again used some more of the funky stickers to embellish my layout and for my title. 


A super cute llama sticker to add a little embellishment cluster. 



Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day papers -  No Probllama
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day papers - Love Much
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day papers - Wild & Free
Simple Stories Oh, Happy Day papers - Combo Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories Oh Happy Day Enamel Dots
White Cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment