HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

"Old City Wall"
by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans,

Last year I travelled to the Netherlands, and this year, I get to share my favourite photos 
combined with great papers and chipboard.
 Today I combined the new Studio Light - Industrial papers, with some chipboard
 and background details.



I started this page with Paper No. 12 as the background.
On this I layered a piece of Kraft Cardstock. I added interest to the Kraft cardstock with some stencil work, stamping and splatters.
Next I added a panel of Paper No. 14 . I even added a strip from one of the paper edges across the page.
Now it was time to add layers under the photo- I used more papers, more Kraft cardstock and 2 Crafty chipboard.


This corner includes a Charms Creations book paper arrow from my stash and some muslin that I have sprayed black with Dylusions Black Marble.  On top of this I added a sticker word from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Accessory sheet - I swiped gold ink lightly across this so it wasn't so white! I also added the 2 Crafty Chipboard word- "delight" - on the photo - this has been inked black and given a coat of dimensional magic. "Old city walls" title is written with some old Pinkfresh alphabet stickers.

Above and below the photo I added some 2 Crafty chipboard - Fiddlesticks and the circles from the Mini Sampler pack. For the Fiddlesticks, I cut off the boarder and embossed it. The circles are simply inked black.
More CVS word stickers and a few book paper circles from my stash too!
Now more close ups!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda
Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment