HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 22, 2019

Coffee All Day with Pinkfresh Studio Everyday Musings by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another share with the fun and cool Everyday Musings collection by Pinkfresh Studios.  Love the cute little coffee cups on the Full of Joy paper and they inspired my layout:

Coffee All Day

So I may drink a lot of coffee, so much so that my eldest daughter bought me this coffee mug when she saw it in the shops. 

After starting with the Full of Joy paper, I decided to give the layout lots of texture, starting with some masking at the bottom of the layout. I then added some watered down paints to add a little colour to the bottom of the page... I took the mauve colour from the small flowers on the coffee cups. 

Once the background was done, I went to work tearing my paper layers, adding a doily and then digging through my stash for some fun ribbons and lace with lots of texture:
Of course Pinkfresh have fabulous embellishments to compliment the papers and I have used lots of ephemera, puffy stickers and puffy alphas. 

and finishing off with some rose ribbon, twine and buttons!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
xx

Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Full of Joy
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Happy Place
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Time for Fun
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Small Things
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Ephemera Pack
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Puffy Alphabet Stickers
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings - Puffy Stickers
Dylusions Paint  Laidback Lilac 
Transparent Texture Paste
The Twinery Twine Lilac Twine
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always Bits & Pieces
The Crafters Workshop 12x12 Template - Microbial
Buttons, Ribbon, Lace from stash 

No comments:

Post a Comment