HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

"Dream a little dream", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!
 
I am here today to inspire you with some absolute cuteness!
 I used the beautiful Hello baby girl collection from Echo Park - and it's perfect
 when paired with a cute niece photo.
 

I used two patterned papers for the background: the top angled yellow patterned paper, with a repeated strip along the bottom, and the pink spots paper at the back.

This paper range has the most awesome set of solid colour papers that coordinate with the whole collection. I used 3 of them to matte the photo 3 times.

Then I went to town with stickers - I used loads of different animals, florals and shapes from the large Element Sticker sheet.


I grouped a few clusters of animals and shapes, as well as scattering stickers around the page too.

For the title, I used the 2 Crafty chipboard title.
 I painted it white with gesso, before embossing with gold. By painting it white first, it
 gave the chipboard a softer gold tone, which I love for this page.
And you can see that I finished the page with some gold splatters!

I love the gatherings of animals on this page! So cute!
Thank you for looking!
Amanda


Products used:
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Girl Alphabet Blocks
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Light Pink/Yellow
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Dark Pink/Light Blue
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Element Sticker
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Bling
Dream A Little Dream
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment