HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 15, 2019

Family with Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest & 2Crafty by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have created a page with the gorgeous Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest papers and lots of lovely 2Crafty chipboard pieces. 

Family


I've created some layers with the Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest papers, focusing on those colours that suit my busy coloured photo.  I've focused on the red and greens for this page. 


I've just used inks on my chipboard pieces for this layout - layering up my colours to add a variety of colour tones to the pieces. I've chosen colours that compliment the "Gather the Goods" paper. I've then collected several different flowers to co-ordinate with the colours in the papers. 



I've finished my layout with some word stickers and thread. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest Paper - Gather the Goods
Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest Paper - Bite Sized Bits
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew Paper - Bless Your Heart
2Crafty Chipboard - Family title 
2Crafty Chipboard Addys Butterflies
2Crafty Chipboard Foliage Set 1
2Crafty Chipboard 6" Circle Revolution
Green Tara Azaleas
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms - Blue/Cream
Flowers - other
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Collection - 6x12 Accessory Stickers
Pinkfresh Studios Everyday Musings Puffy Stickers
OA Alpha Stickers
Cotton Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment