HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

"Beautiful", by Amanda Hartmann, using Cocoa Vanilla Studios ;Happiness' collection

Hi all,
 
Welcome to April.... And what better way, than with a special page created using the 
amazing new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - "Happiness". 
The colours and patterns are amazing in this collection. 
And so many possibilities for creating with this range.
 

 I did not dare cut or alter the "Expressive" sheet of paper in the collection. I used it as my background and built my page from it.

I drew a circle on the page and stuck 3 butterflies from the Die Cut Ephemera pack to this, and then machine stitched around that. I used this circle to layer embellishments around. I used a collection of more Die Cut Ephemera and stickers from the Sticker Accessory sheet.

The photo is mounted in different papers in the range (listed below), and placed on foam tape of extra dimension.

For the title, I used the die cut word "Beautiful" from the Die cut titles pack.

In these close ups, you will see all the details of this amazing collection.




Stickers and die cuts combine to create a lovely wreath around my page! What a special collection for a special photo. I cannot wait to create more projects with this collection.
Thanks for looking!
Amanda

 
Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Expressive
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Bright & Beautiful
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Good Vibes
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Meadow
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness 6x12 Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Die Cut Titles
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment