HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 1, 2019

Lovely with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

Welcome to a new month. Can you believe it is April already?  I am back with another layout created using the beautiful Happiness Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Lovely


Surely one of the most popular papers, the wreath design on the So Fresh paper is a truly stunning design and the base for todays layout. 

I wanted my photo to fit into the wreath, so did a small amount of cutting to be able to slot my photo underneath some of the flowers on the wreath. 

I then fussy cut some butterflies that were on the journaling cards from the Little Things paper and tucked them under the other side of my photo. 

Instead of patterned paper I used some pink paint around my photo to tie it into the watercolour design of the wreath. 
 
I mounted the wreath paper onto the dark blue of the background of Botanical Bliss paper to make my wreath pop. Some cute stickers, a flair and some butterfly ephemera completed the look for my layout. 
 
Thanks for popping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  So Fresh 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Botanical Bliss
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  Little Things
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Ephemera 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Flair
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Accessory Stickers 
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment