HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

"Snow Monster", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

I have a little snow monster to share with you today! And she is settled amongst the My Minds Eye, Happy Days collection! I used the papers and stickers to create this page, with a few extras!


For the background, I layered these papers:
Cheery Disposition, at the back;
then In Bloom.
Across the page, I added a strip of reverse of In Bloom paper too.
These layers are the basis of my background.

Then I add the photos with papers, and stickers and other bits!

On the either side of the photo, I added some black die cuts from the Kaisercraft texture rugged die. I added stickers  and a green doily amongst the die cut and in the cluster.




Within the circles of the die cut, I added stickers, as well as some enamel dots


For the title, I combined some sticker sets..... PinkFresh Mini alphabets, and PinkFresh white alphabets. The mint plus white letters combine perfectly for my little snow monster!
So that is today's share - full of fun and happy days!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment