HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 15, 2019

My Boy using Kaisercraft Scrap Studio by Kerryn Fry

Morning all & happy Friday!
Today I'm sharing the first page I've created using the collection
Kaisercraft Scrap Studio.
I used the papers with green/blue tones and natural colours
to work with the photo.
The photo is of a very young, then Mr 3 in 2007.
A time when he didn't mind the camera,
being very photogenic and super cute.
  

The page was started with my favourite Kraft Cardstock base.
It worked perfectly with the colours used from this collection.
I've used a Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template with a few different Distress Oxides
on the bottom half of the page for a background effect.
The patterned papers have been layered in the top half of the page.
I've used a few strips from Splatter paper under the photo to blend
the join between the cardstock and the Tarnished paper.


There is plenty of 2 Crafty Chipboard on this page.
The 2 Crafty Chained Circle Frame and Chain length have been painted 
with Tarnished Brass Distress Paint.
I swiped them both with a Gold Ink pad to add a second layer
and then finished with some gold glitter glue for extra highlights.
  

The 2 Crafty #Handsome has been covered with gold ink
and then finished with Dimensional Magic.


I have used the negative part of the 2 Crafty Heart Silhouettes.
They have been covered with Faded Jeans Distress Paint
and then I have painted the edges with Chipped Sapphire.
I have randomly stamped with gold ink and script stamp
and then added a few touches of gold glitter glue.


The 2 Crafty Indian feathers have been painted with 
two different Distress Paint, Faded Jeans and Evergreen Bough.
I've then added the random gold stamping and more glitter glue.
The Collectables pack was fantastic to add some embellishments to the page.
The butterflies, small doily and bingo card.
The quote was hand cut from the bottom strip of the patterned paper.
I've added some foam tape to a few elements to give the page some dimension.


The 2 Crafty title My Boy has been painted with Evergreen Bough Distress Paint.
Th second layer is small amounts of Tarnished Brass Distress Paint.
Once everything was dry, I have used a script stamp and gold ink.
The final layer is touches of gold glitter glue. 



Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment