HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Shine, by Amanda Hartmann


Hello everyone,
There is nothing like pastels and florals to scrap a group of gorgeous girls
. And the Splendor collection from My Minds Eye, was just right.

I started with a base of Kraft cardstock, which was also used as a mount under the photo.

The patterned paper for the background is the Forever paper - and a striped strip of the paper was also used across the page. I used black machine stitching to this paper.

 In the close ups you will see how I added elements of black: black thread, black tissue paper and a 2Crafty chipboard flower doily inked black.
Also I layered some lovely floral stickers from the Splendor Accessory Cardstock Stickers sheet.


And for the title, I used the 2Crafty chipboard - fine word - shine - inked to match!

Having used only one sheet of this paper to create this page, I have plenty more stashed for another time!

Amanda

Products used:
2Crafty Fine Word Set 2
2 Crafty Flower Doilies
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment