HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Adventure, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Welcome to March!
 Today I am sharing a page created with the new My Minds Eye collection - Gingham Farm
I love the mix of patterns and the black and neutral colour palette.
 After looking at my photo, I decided the gold tones were perfect to add to the page.

I started with a sheet of black cardstock and then layered papers: Madi & Molly.
 I combined these with some black machine stitching.

A feature of my page is the 2Crafty Harlequin Clumps chipboard. I embossed this in gold.
 I placed it in three locations on the page as the base of my clusters.

To the right of the photo, I placed the chipboard with some stickers from Gingham Farm Accessory Cardstock Stickers.


In the top right corner, I layered the chipboard with some messy threads, muslin and more stickers.

You can also see the gold Splatters made on the page in these close ups. I used Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling to do this.


For the title below the photo, I used more of the gold harlequin chipboard and layered more messy thread and muslin, before placing the 2Crafty chipboard quote on top. The chipboard "Let the adventure begin" has been embossed in black. I also tucked some more stickers in there.




And then a few more word strip stickers on the edge of the photo.


I love how the gold worked out with the colour tones of this paper collection.


Thanks for looking.

Amanda


Products used:
2Crafty Harlequin Clumps chipboard
2Crafty - Let the adventure begin- chipboard title
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment