HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 11, 2019

Sweetness with CVS Midnight by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am using up some of my leftovers from Cocoa Vanilla Studios Midnight Collection while I finish off some pages with the new Happiness collection. 

Sweetness
 
For my papers - the pretty pink stripe makes a lovely backdrop for my photos against white cardstock, then I've cut up some banners and tucked them under the stripe. 
 
 
To add some extra layers to my page, I have added some of the frames from the ephemera pack, and a doily!

Then I've used embellishments from the chipboard, sticker and ephemera packets from the Midnight Collection. Then I added some sploshes of watered down Dylusions Paint to finish off my page. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Sophisticated
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Bloom & Grow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight paper - Inspired
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Accessory Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment