HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"Relax", by Amanda Hartmann

Hello again AAS fans!
 
Here is my page today using one of the new collections from Kaisercraft: Paradise Found
With a beach photos of Abby, this range was perfect. 
And I shouted myself the stamp and diecut set this time, and they were so fun to create and use.
 

I used a single panel of By the Sea paper (the spots) down the page, on a sheet of Kraft cardstock as the base. I did some subtle stencil work on the background, which you will see in the close ups.

I mounted the photos on some neutral paper (Salt Water) and layered this on the soft peach-pink of Tropic Vibes and then the reverse of By the Sea. Love a good stack of photos and papers!

As mentioned, I used the stamp and die set to stamp and then cut some of the tropical leaves, a flower and the word Relax. I also used the larger decorative die  to cut some tropical leaves. I used neutral side of the By the Sea paper for all of this. For colour, I coloured the diecuts with some Distress Oxide Ink Pads (mixed with water) in Candied ApplePeeled Paint.


Looking at the stencil work - I used a sponge with Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Peeled Paint to add soft leaves, using the Tropical Leaves 6x6 stencil, onto the Kraft background.

By adding splatters of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Envy, it created a wonderful oxidized effect with the leaf patterns.
The final touches to mention, is the use of the lovely glass top Paradise Found Curios - I loved the effect of these on the page. And as I often do, I saved one of the paper strips from the 12x12 papers and used it on the page. In this instance I used the quote: "All I need is a palm tree and an ocean breeze" - a simple and easy element to add to any page!


I love this paper range and I am even more excited about all my tropical stamps, diecuts and stencils - I know I will use these so many more times!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment