HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hugs & Kisses, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans!

Some paper purchases are so spontaneous... I loved the bright colours and adorable designs of the Doodlebug Designs French Kiss collection - I bought the papers with NO idea what to scrapbook with them! Then I found this photo of the kids, and with plenty of pink and blue and loads of love, it seemed perfect!


I started with the blue background paper -Just Rosey - because blue is always my go to colour in a range!

I cut two triangles for two corners, using the super fun French Café paper - oh those hearts!

The photo was mounted on various papers, and behind it is the City of Love paper.

I used lots of stickers to finish, as you can see in the close ups. I put them in a diagonal design and included longer stickers across the page under the photo.
I used stickers from the This & That Cardstock Stickers sheet and the Icons Cardstock Stickers sheet.




How cute is that pink poodle? Almost as cute as these kids!
Thanks for looking!
Amanda


Products used:


Photobucket
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment