HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 12, 2020

The Good Stuff with Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone

Playing with the gorgeous Crate paper Fresh Bouquet collection this week for
a layout of me and my girls

The Good Stuff


I started this page with the design of the papers in mind, initially going to use a patterned paper background I decided to go with cardstock and add some masking. 

I've used the new Vicki Boutin Storyteller Radiate stencil and some Dylusions Paints for the background. Even though it is a smaller stencil than the area I didn't worry about the middle as it was going to be covered by my patterned paper and just made sure the outer section matched up. 


Then once my paper layers were down I have used both the cardstock stickers and the foam stickers from the collection to embellish my page and tucked some inked chipboard bits under my flowers. 

I've used some older thickers - Vicki Boutin Kaleidoscope for my title to complete my layout. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet 12x12 Paper Pad
Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet Cardstock Stickers
Crate Paper Fresh Bouquet Foam Thickers
Vicki Boutin Radiate Stencil 
Vicki Boutin Thickers - Kaleidoscope
2Crafty Chipboard Mini Branches
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment